Thursday 2 May 2013

Monsters & Aliens ..... Owls??

Hello Friends,

Hope you are enjoying the sunny spring weather. I know I am. We are getting excited for the camping season to start!

My son has been invited to few birthdays this past while. I thought I would share with you the cards I made for his friends.

This is where I started out with the monster card…..Don’t you love the different uses of the OWL PUNCH!

Then my son was just invited to another birthday for twins. I thought I would make another card using the OWL PUNCH and rather than giving the twins the same card…..I twisted the OWL PUNCH and made aliens.

What do you think?

Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!

Smiles & Blessings,
Tammy

www.tammydowney.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. What fabulous cards. Just the thing for young boys. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete