Thursday 11 April 2013

Thinking Of You, Mom


Good Day Friends,

Today I wanted to share with you a special card that I just made for my Mom.

I appreciate my Mom and she needs to hear it more. I was thinking of her and the thought of her losing some loved ones in her life these past few years along with my uncle only a month ago. Well his birthday is coming up and I was thinking how she must feel. I could only imagine that losing a loved one that it would be difficult especially around those times of special occasions such as Easter and birthdays or anniversaries.

This card was made especially for her and to let her know that I was and still am thinking of her and all that she does for so many people and to let her know how much she is appreciated in all the big and small things she does. Especially for, ‘just being her’.
 


I hope I have inspired you to remind someone how much you appreciate and love them.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles & Blessings,

Tammy

Don’t forget to check out ‘My Events’ and book your spot for an upcoming class. You too can make a card and send it to someone special.

www.lovetocreate.stampinup.net

 

No comments:

Post a Comment