Tuesday 4 December 2012

Christmas Card Left Overs & Ragged Quilt

Good Day Friends,
WOW, it’s already December! It’s so exciting. Christmas is just around the corner.
I’ve been busy making Christmas cards.
I had a Christmas Card class a couple of weeks ago and had a couple kits left over. So, rather than making the same card…..you know it….. I created another card with a few changes.
Here is the card from the class.
Here is the card from the same kit but a few changes.
Hope you like them!
Not only have I been busy making cards and I’ve been busy making a ragged quilt for my daughter. We love to go camping so I made her a special camping blanket. I have two more to go, one for my other daughter and one for my son. That will keep me busy.
What do you think? I have yet to wash it so it comes out looking ragged J
The Clean Side
The Ragged Side
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Blessings,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment