Saturday 10 November 2012

Vintage - Clint Eastwood Inspiration & Kids Christmas Treat Bags

Hello Friends,
 
My kids' classes have themes. Grade 4 is popcorn and Grade 5s are Owls....
Here is what I made for my kids to hand out to their class mates as a Christmas Gift Card....

Yes, I had to make a lot....But that's what we do right :-)
 
I was needing a break as I was in my craft room most of the day (resting my back was in order)
 
SO...
Ok, don't laugh...
 
I started to watch a Clint Eastwood movie with my husband and of course it was an old western...lol...
 
I noticed the vintage wallpaper and the color of one of the rooms....talk about inspiration...lol...ran to my craft room again and this is what I came up with...
I guess that's why I don't watch TV much...lol...
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Smiles & Blessings!
Tammy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment