Tuesday 27 November 2012

Snowman Button Buddy

Hello Friends,
Another beautiful day in Alberta, Canada! Sun is shining and the snow is blanketed on the ground. So pretty!
I thought I would share with you what my daughter did at a card class that I was teaching. She too had a mini card class. There was another youngster there, so with the advanced notice, she did her own card class. She used the Notes with Envelopes along with the Button Buddies!
Here is her card.
What a great card for kids! They had so much fun. Not only that, she earned a little bit on money to put towards her Christmas gifts that she is going to buy this year. Did I mention that my daughter is only 9 years old. I am so pleased and proud of her!
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Blessings,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment