Saturday 17 November 2012

Northern Lights

Hello Friends,
 
It’s another BEAUTIFUL day. The night skies are pretty too.
That leads me to an image I made about the Northern Lights!
 
I started with these two images and wasn’t sure whether to add it to a card or make something else out of it….
 
 
So, I put them in a frame.  It goes well with our winters here in Alberta, Canada.
 
 
I followed a tutorial that I seen online by a lady named Melissa Banbury. She did a great job on her explanation on how to do this.
 
I’m tempted to do a card class on this. Message me if you are interested!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles & Blessings,
Tammy
 

2 comments:

  1. Tammy
    The creations are lovely. I would like to make some of these also.I live in Concord, CA. Are we neighbors?
    Sharon L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Tammy. Look so real..... Just how I imagine snowy nights to be - can almost feel it now...... as I swelter in 37 deg heat in Queensland, Australia haha

    ReplyDelete