Sunday 25 November 2012

Gel Nails

Hello Friends,
I have to THANK everyone for their warms remarks and continuous support about making cards and being crafty.
The last blog entry I spoke of my daughter who did my nails. I’ve received some requests to show her talent.
Here is the first set she did for me a few weeks ago.
Then she did a beautiful purple set for me, which I don’t have a picture of at this time. (sorry)
Here is the set she did for me this weekend! I love them! I love earth tones and I love this brown.
The next set that she is going to do for me is a very pretty Christmas red. I believe it’s called Dorothy’s shoes. (like in the Wizard of Oz movie) That one will be pretty sparkly too J
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles & Blessings,
Tammy

1 comment:

  1. These gel nails is sample is looks very nice she really did great job I have some sample about Gel Nails that show you some extra things.

    ReplyDelete