Wednesday 21 November 2012

BELIEVE - Gold & Silver Embossing

Hello Friends,
It’s another beautiful snowy day here in Alberta, Canada. The kids are off to school. The woodstove is providing a comforting heat that fills the house on this beautiful crispy day.
I was going through my cards and wasn’t sure what to post today as there are so many to choose from. Pondering on that, I decided to share with you a card that I CASED with a fellow demonstrator. Her name is Mary Fish. She is one of my mentors in card making.
Here is the one that I CASED from her:
Here is the one that I changed up a bit….using Silver embossing powder instead of Gold.
I find the Gold embossing with the Very Vanilla gives a warm feeling of the snowflakes, while the Silver gives that crispness of winter that comes this time of year. Kind of like what I’m experiencing today with the crispness of outside and the warmth of inside. Both are a great experience.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles & Blessings,
Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Goldandsilveronline.com provide gold and silver products for wide range at affordable price, and you find Best place to buy silver and gold online. We create Buy silver online a simple process! Just call us for the free gold information kit that outlines the advantages of precious metals and how to buy gold and silver online.
    Buy silver coins online

    ReplyDelete