Wednesday 29 August 2012

GREAT SUMMER!

Hello Friends!

WOW... Where did the time go?

I hope you had a great summer!!!

We had a great family summer vacation.  We camped most of the summer and now it's time to get back into the groove of things.  I miss my craft room more than you know but it still seems that I'm not fully ready to give up summer yet....lol... You probably know what I mean.  We have enjoyed the sun this summer.  With fall just around the corner, I guess that time has come to getting back into routine, not only for the kids but for the adults as well.

I will be getting the kids organized and ready for school and starting the new routine then I can sit back and make a plan for classes, private classes, workshops and just making cards and having fun in my craft room.

Please continue to come back and check this blog for updates or just to browse while I get things ready.  You are welcome to call, email or text me too.

Smiles & Blessings!
Tammy


www.lovetocreate.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment